Thursday 3 November 2016

Omg! Oyinbo Man Dupes Popular Nigerian Journalist with Fake Currency (Photos)

Nigerian radio/TV  football analyst, Oma Akatugba
 
A Nigerian football presenter and international sports journalist has narrated how he was defrauded by an oyinbo who gave him fake currency. Nigerian radio/TV content provider, football analyst and international sports journalist, Oma Akatugba has narrated how he was duped by a white man.
 
Akatugba said the white man gave him fake money while he was trying to change Euro to Coruna in Prague.
 
 
In a number of tweets, he explained how it happened.
 
He tweeted: "Na so I reach Prague train station while waiting to change euro to Coruna a white guy approached me to offer me more on black market."

"I rush am sharp sharp. I noticed all the others he approached said no. Me wey be say Na black market we dey do pass for Naija".

 
"If I tell you now you go shock. White man dupe me sha. I have the taxi driver he said what money is this??

'It's official. I have been duped by a white man. He gave me fake currency. I gave it to a taxi driver he said "what."

No comments:

Post a Comment